Friday, February 16, 2007

Online exclusive!!

Ok, I'm not telling anyone in emial or on the phone about this. Well maybe Marcia as she does not have a computer so she has an excuse. But the rest of you, if you don't come to our blog you won't know. Just this very minute Ethan ate his first pancake! He loved it as you can see. I just had to give him a bit more because he was getting frantic looking for it. Looks like a bath is in our future.

Oh and for the record Stephen is not being ignored, he just loves the camera so much he won't let me take his pic, he wants to be the one taking the pictures! He gets all nutty as soon as I take the camera out. I will try harder and get some cool pictures of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I have a photo of Sarah when she was little which we stuck into the hole of one of those "Look at Me" books. She was a spaghetti faced indian princess, fairy etc.
Barb Howell