Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's going on at the Kellogg House

Well for one we are getting a new roof. It's terribly expensive, but the amount of work they are doing! Heck, I think it's worth the money they charge. Bless their hearts. This color is called "slate" It's pretty much dark gray but I picked it for the little flecks of red. Our old roof was dark ugly brown. We don't like the brown and wanted to get as far away from that as possible. My neighbor just got black and it does look nice, but I couldn't see getting black in Florida. Although honestly this dark gray isn't too far from black, just go with me. Healthwise I'm still throwing up A LOT. I've lost 12lbs in two weeks. I can keep fluids down now though so I guess it's not so serious. It makes me wonder though, I saw this Lifetime type movie years ago about a woman who had bulimia and got pregnant. Now I KNOW bulimia is a serious desease and not at all healthy. In the movie they made it like she was killing her baby. Now I'm not kidding you guys I throw up EVERY SINGLE BITE I eat. ALL of it. But my Dr's tell me as long as I can keep fluids down, although it's not healthy for ME it won't hurt the baby. And I have to admit each time I get sick I wonder why they gave that bulimic girl such a hard time when no one is concerned that I can't keep anything down. I just hope those huge prenatal vitamins they gave me have everything the baby needs because that's all the little seahorse of a thing is getting. It is welcome to metabolize some of my fat stores if it needs some fat. Babies need fat right?

Stephen and Ethan are doing great. They do that you know, being nearly perfect kids that they are. Darlings. Stephen has allergy stuff going on as usual, but he's a trouper. Ethan never gets sick and is generally a tank of a kid, so not a lot to report there. It's almost Spring Break for Stephen. I'm THRILLED. I really don't like him going to school. I mean I DO, it's a great school and he has fun and it's good for him, but I miss him terribly the three hours he's gone a day.

I haven't been working out these past two weeks. My throwing up is way worse at night so I'm usually dizzy and faint at night. Also Brian has been traveling and doing church stuff most nights. I'm getting back into it next week no matter how sick I am. Even if I can't do it all just to get going and do something. But I'm loosing weight so I guess it's even. Someone, either mom, Roniece, Tracey or Marcia said, "you are working out, you do it several times a day in the form of throwing up."

Well this roofe tile smells weird so I'm going to go throw it back outside and lay down more.

No comments: