Monday, March 22, 2010

Meet the sprout

This shrimp looking thing is our new baby. It is 7.4mm long apparently. Just a sprout of a thing. But it has a heartbeat! So that's way more than our last baby ever had. Also I want to say that they told me a due date of November 7th SEVERAL times, but this sprout-meter clearly says "11/11/10". So I really have no idea when the baby is due. My Papa's birthday is the 5th so maybe that would be good? My BFF's is Oct 30 so that would be good. I really like Halloween, so that could be fun. I'm just so excited that we made it further than last time. It didn't really feel real until I saw that tiny heartbeat.

I've been REALLY sick. Sicker than ever. And I have a cold. And did I mention the sickness? Lots of sickness. And for the love of everything you hold sacred do not bring a cooked chicken anywhere near me. If you have a friendly live chicken that likes to be petted please bring it right over. Especially if it likes to look at pictures of beansprout babies.

2 comments:

Shara said...

Oh Ya!! Congrats, I am so happy that you heard the heartbeat! Must have been comforting. My date kept changing too. Good luck with the sickness:) Soon you'll be feeling better, and will love food again:)

Cindi said...

Congratulation Erin!!!!! I'm so happy for you's!!
take care
hugs
:)