Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's all about play doh here.

Do you know what Stephen's favorite thing in the WORLD to do is?





Play Play Doh.





He starts asking about it the second I see him in the morning. He can play all during Ethan's nap time. He's a freak for the doh!

Just look at all that play doh stuff he has. I only let him have a few small jars at a time, because he loves to put random stuff in the play doh and mix it up and generally make it icky. About once a week he gets new colors. Today is a new color day. Already there is bits of rubber (from stamps I trimmed today), paper, tape and a penny in there. Yesterday he put a bunch in his nose (which is why today was new play doh day) You can see the playdoh in the background here. I am working on cards at my desk. Stephen inspects each step, he is very involved in cardmaking supervision.

No comments: