Monday, January 21, 2008

Cool Tricks!

Cool Tricks is a segment of our favorite kids TV show Yo Gabba Gabba.

This is Brian and Stephen's cool trick, developed while I was sleeping. *cuz this would never have gotten past the mommy saftey radar*

That thing Stephen is in is a baby sling, it's basicly a huge circle of fabric. He can ride on my back in it and lived in it as a baby. (when they are tiny and nursing you can sorta work it so you can nurse in public and no one even knows. "Aww, is there a sleeping baby in there" "Nope, there is an eating baby in there"

3 comments:

ellie said...

Very cool trick! It sure looks like fun but I agree about not passing the "mommy radar".

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it. Looks like the baby was having fun. Who taped it though, if you were napping? spartymom

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

I will def. NOT be showing my DH this. The sling might need to be hidden! Ha ha!