Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bee-Ahhh



Here are the boys eating bananas. I had to sit them up here so they could watch me wash dishes. Apparently watching me wash dishes is super fun. Oh and Ethan calls bananas bee-aah's


I think I'm going to add thingies to the side of the blog that have current favorites. Brian and my current favorites almost never change, but we all know that when you are 2 it's hard to keep one interest! So yea, I'm going to do that now.
Here's a funny BRIAN story!
So my car is not running right.
One of the 4 thingies is not fireing.
Brian's been doing a little of this, little of that to try to fix it.
He comes up to me with dish washing gloves, cheap ones.
B: Are these real rubber
M: I don't know! *give him a looK*
B: I need to know for SURE
M: what the heck for?
B: so I don't die
M: WHAT?
B: I need to disconnect something in the car and test it to see if it has spark so I need to be able to hold a metal part with current.
M: NO
B: Do you have a rubber hose or something that I can stick a metal something into the end of?
M: You are a freak
later
B: Look *holds up a rubber hose with a metal file stuck in the end of it*
M: you are a freak
B: I need your help though
M: Hell no
B: you don't have to touch anything
M: should I get the phone so I can call 911
B: No I need you to be there to shut the car off really fast
M: FREAK
*I did help. He's fine. The car is going to the shop tomorrow*

No comments: