Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Working out offends me.


I did get up and run again. It sucked again. This time worse because my shoes are horrible for running and my feet got blisters yesterday, those blisters broke today and I ran in blood. I didn't run the whole mile today either. I did walk really fast, long strides and pumped my arms a lot. Tried to keep my heart rate up. That feeling of my sock ripping away from my bloody heel over and over was too much for me to run during. Nice visual isn't it? So anyhow looks like I'm on the search for good shoes to run in. I don't mind getting up, I sorta like the heart screaming, sweat part, but the bloody feet I can't cope with. Oh it's fall here. I mean it's winter, but it looks like fall. I see several red trees on my morning jog.
The photo is old, from Ethan's birthday, I just wanted something for you to look at and not my bloody feet. Maybe I'll share those tomorrow.

No comments: