Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Camera

We got a new camera. I think I like it. I'm not sure how to use it really, it has all these tons of manual settings. It has "cheater" settings too. Anyhow I need to learn more. Here are some shots with it: One of the cutest people in the world.
This is a super close up of Brian's gram.

And me. See that tiny red dot over my right eye on my forehead? It's a HUGE painful zit now.
In other news I'm down ten pounds. That's huge. Now here's to not gaining ANY and loosing more. Honestly I'd be thrilled with just one or two pounds a week if I'd never gain them back. I'm in no rush. I bought those weird walking sticks, they look like ski poles. Anyhow they are amazing. They turned my brisk walk into a panting sweaty full body workout. Also, they are pink. I like pink. I got THESE on Amazon. Although I see when I left my feedback that some of the feedback was negative, I didn't feel like they were cheap or anything. So whatever. I love them.

1 comment:

Linda B said...

I think your photos look great. I can't wait to see your Christmas shots. Especially Gram opening her two big presents. She will be very, very happy.