Monday, December 01, 2008

Vacation

We just got back from a vacation to my parent's houses for Thanksgiving.
My mom has this sweet new cat: Her name is Sneaky Pie Brown. (I named her) We also went to an Orlando Magic Game.





Right after that we forgot to take any more pictures.
Dad took this one on his crackberry though.

We did have a great time. :)
I got up this morning and ran. I hated it. Hated every second. I could only run half a mile, then had to walk the second half. I felt like a poser and a failure. I cried. But now that I'm clean and showered I feel proud that I got up and did it. Even if I didn't run the whole thing I did GO the whole mile. So I'm going to try to do it every day, I think in a few weeks it won't make me cry, then in a month or two it should get like a habit. That is the plan at least. I refuse to continue to be fat. REFUSE!!!

No comments: