Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Brian's Work Christmas Party

I am just not blogging this and I'm sure no one will read it until it's already Christmas, but last Friday we went to Brian's work Christmas Party. This party is my kid's favorite party of the entire year and this is why:
**SNOW**
Oh yes, some fake snow blown from a machine is the HIGHLIGHT of my children's Holiday Season. I hear more about this goofy fake snow than I do about presents. We are also fans of Santa of course. And he was at the party too.
The Magician made Ethan a penguin made out of balloons, it's about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Stephen in the background with his candy cane one. He is obsessed with candy canes this year.

There was a train for the kids to ride too.
I have video of the magician with Stephen on stage, he took Stephen's dollar and changed it to a two dollar bill. Also of the snowball fight. But I can't get them to load to here or to youtube. If I can I'll come back and add them.

No comments: