Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Stephen

Stephen turned three on Friday. We had a party Saturday morning. We had it at the park near our house. Stephen wanted his party to be themed "yellow" I kid you not, that's all I got out of him, "I want a yellow party" Finally my friend Cristy (Hey Cristy!!) Convinced him that he wanted balloons. So I had that to go on. And here are photos.

Cake. He picked those tacky candy things, I would have done something fancier.

Stephen rocking a yellow shirt and sitting with his cake.
Ethan, also in yellow with super flushed cheeks, he played HARD at the party.
Me and Stephen who didn't want a picture with me.
Friend Elly Opening presents. Xander, Brian, Stephen, Ethan and frind Nathan
Friend Xoey and her cute, skinny, mom Shara. Xoey's birthday party is tomorrow. She is the happiest baby ever and I've only heard her cry like once. In the background is friend Dean. Ethan got some rain boots, I know it's not his birthday, but Stephen got them too and I don't want to deal with one kid having them and one not having them for the next two months. They are insanely cute with his shorts. I'm hoping it rains soon! Stephen amid a pile of presents. He got this cool art stand thing and one side is dry erase board, so he got markers too. These are from Marcia. Stephen loves it! He loved everything he got.
And that's all I've got. Stephen got a pile of art supplies, froggy rain boots, a "buggy cave" which is a cage for bugs *joy*, a Cars movie toy that is pretty cool and a Tonka Truck front loader digger truck that we can't wait to take the beach.
We did take some video and I'll try to upload it sometime soon, it takes a while to upload videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh he looks os big and super cute!!
Carolina