Saturday, June 12, 2010

Catching up.

I'm going to cover a few things to catch up.
1. I've been feeling that Victor looked lonely. I thought Stephen would want him out and playing ALL THE TIME, but he doesn't. Rats like to be in groups, they are very social. We were not filling his needs. Introducing the new rat (and a larger cage). New rat is a boy too (of course) and doesn't have a name yet. Technically it's my rat. (paid for it with my "fun money). It's huge. Enormous. It's way more mellow than Victor. That seems to work for them though.
2. We went on vacation last week. Just me and the kids. Poor Brian can't get any time off work. (Which is a whole other suckfest.) Anyhow we had a good time. I was EXHAUSTED by the time we got home. I won't be visiting anyone else till march of so of next year. My camera died on me after these fishing photos. This was the boys' first fishing trip. :) We went to my mom's too and played tons there, but, camera was dead. Mom has pics I'll try to get them loaded here soon.

3. Ethie had his birthday. He's 4 now. He didn't have a party or anything but he had a boatload of presents. he's REALLY FUN to shop for. I think his favorite was the silly singing fish. He also got a huge stack of gift cards to his favorite resturants. He is forever wanting to eat out. I mean he'd eat out every day if I let him. So the gift card thing was Brian's idea so Ethan could influence eating out more. I'm going to die if I ever eat McDonalds again! (Kidding, but I do need at least a week off from it.)
I think that's all for the pics. Pregnancy is going great now. Occasional headaches, but I have that medicine now that kills them. I'm thirsty and tired all the time. More tired than with the other two, but of course I have two very active boys now so that's expected. I can feel the baby move for sure now. At first I wasn't sure that's what I was feeling, but now I'm sure. So that's good.
I got a magazine yesterday that had three of my cards published in it. So that's always awesome. Reading a pretty good book, got two more new ones just waiting for me. I'm happy.

1 comment:

Cinda said...

It was good to see you today! I was starting to worry about you because I hadn't seen you post lately. My kid is a sushi lover too, maybe we'll have to get them all together for some!! ;-)