Monday, November 23, 2009

Bad news

Well bad news everyone.
Turns out my pregnancy is not well. I have what is called a blighted ovum. Basicly an egg gets fertalized, implants, and grows a sac. Then nothing. I mean the sac is growing and I will grow a placenta, but no baby in there. When the placenta tries to attach to the baby and finds there is not one I will have a miscarriage. In about two weeks.
It pretty much sucks. I don't know what else to say about that.
I'm kinda pissed that I have HORRIBLE morning sickness (all day) and that won't be ending right away. It doesn't seem fair to be this sick and not have a baby. Of course what is fair about miscarriage?
Ok, thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a blighted ovum in my second pregnancy. I did not know this until 13 weeks when I miscarried. I can feel your pain and heartache. God bless you!