Saturday, August 09, 2008

Down South

Last week I took the boys down to my mom's house for a few days then to my dad's. I wanted to spend time with my mom. Also she has been finding all sorts of great stuff at thrift stores so I had to check hers out. I filled my trunk with thrift finds!

We had a total blast at this park in Jensen Beach. By the way Jensen Beach is the adorable little beach town I grew up in. This park was no there then though. Anyhow it has this interactive fountain.
Self photo of mom.
Pensive Ethan
Me, my one foot and my two boys.
There is a beach at the park too.
With a horseshoe crab. *He's cute*
Mom again.
After a few days of mom's we went to my dad's. We went to a turtle rescue place, it was totally cool. They had lots of baby sea turtles. They have a cooler out front that you can put them in if you find one on the beach looking all lost. They have big turtles too, if someone finds one with it's fin caught in a net or that has swallowed a hook, they have it there. There is a little turtle museum too. Very cool.
We saw Wall-E Movie too. And ate out a lot. Oh at mom's Stephen went to Red Lobster and had his first crab legs. He loved them. That's an expensive love.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Aw! Cute pics of the kiddos! Erin - you TOTALLY look like your MOM! Looks like you had an awesome vacation- that's so nice! :)