Saturday, July 26, 2008

Feeding giraffes and the right shoes

We went to the zoo today. Brian got to come with us. We fed giraffes. It was Ethan's special request. I let them do one thing that costs extra each time. Ethan was so funny, he would reach his hand out to the giraffe, but lean super far back into me at the same time.
Then we went to lunch and noticed that our Marshalls was having a moving sale, everything was 25% off. We went in and found some cool stuff. The best find was this:
Now you know Stephen LOVES yellow right? AND Mickey mouse, and ever sense I got my red Crocs they both want their own. Well we found these. They are real Crocs and the Disney ones. And they are YELLOW. AND they are his size, even a smidge big so he should be in them for a little bit yet. We had to get them, they were only about $10. Unfortunately none in Ethan's size. It's too bad, Ethan doesn't have any comfortable shoes. He has weird feet. I mean his sneakers are ok, no comfy sandals. So he just wears sneakers all the time.
This next photo of Stephen was taken by Ethan!
And that's what we did today. Well that and we went in the pool for a super long time, and we played a knights game with a fake sword and "quests" that Brian would set up for the boys to go on and look for different items, "An orange cat; A cow that sells ice cream; An elephant puzzle piece" We also ate popsicles. Then after the boys went to bed Brian went up to Jaguars Training Camp and I rearranged furniture such that I now have a sewing table in my craft room! I've been sewing a lot lately. I even ordered expensive Japanese fabric online! Fancy, Fancy! Now I'm gonna cook some cupcakes, we have company coming tomorrow and people seem to think I will provide cupcakes at all events. *wink*

2 comments:

TJ said...

You mean you DON'T provide cupcakes at all events? Hmmm ... shocking to me. Hooray for awesome baragains but word to the wise ... NO crocs on escalators. OK? Promise me. NO Crocs on Escalators! VERY dangerous. Google it. I LOVE the giraffe feeding pictures - super cute!

shuggy said...

oops...posted the last comment in the wrong spot!! what a fun trip!!!