Friday, March 14, 2008

Never go over mine fridge

Favorite game of my boys is "never go over mine fridge"

This game is played by blocking a doorway and shouting "Never go over mine fridge!"

I THINK that they mean "bridge" and they are like bridge trolls when they do this.

It's a careful game, sometimes it will offend them highly when you pick them up and move them to get by, sometimes they will laugh.

It's best when Ethan plays it, His arms doing actually span the doorway that they most often play this in, so he sorta pongs from one edge to the other with his cute little arms stretched. You have to take him very seriously though, as if you could not possibly cross without his permission. He will say, "Mine fridge" over and over.

The whole statement is funny because of the outstanding toddler grammar. First of all Stephen is all about absolutes right now "NEVER" this, "ALWAYS" that. Then you have the use of "mine" instead of "my". This will probably be something that Stephen's kindergarden teacher will have to break because Brian and I are powerless to resist the cuteness. We dream of getting him to say "Mine souffle!" *Futurama referance*


In other news the Dr. called and they FINALLY have lab work on all the poop I collected. Turns out they have some sort of yeast/fungal infection of the intestine? Hurts my brain. Anyhow it won't go away on it's own, althought they seem lots better. So I purchased $70 of medicine yesterday to combat this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Stephenisms... never, ever change the "mine" instead of "my". Don't let any teacher do it either. You're right, it's much too cute. ~TJ