Monday, March 17, 2008

I do not have cancer

I went today for my followup on my bad mamogram. They showed me the spots they were concerned about. They were definately spots and icky, just two of them. Anyhow they did more images with different plates on the machine. Then they printed them *or whatever they do with them* and the Radiologist read them right there while I waited. He had me go in a little room and he said right away that it was all good news. Then we talked about the importance of monthly exams and getting an anual exam and all that good stuff.

One freaky thing is he recomends the genetic test for me. I'm not sure about that yet. I rekon I'll talk to my OBGYN at my next visit.

For right now I'm happy to be healthy! :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Erin, I am so glad it was good news. I don't have time to chat anymore on SCS and I miss you all. Looks like you guys had fun at Disney. We are going to Tokyo Disney with my parents in September when they come to visit. Hope all is going well!

Allison