Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

Thursday I drove down to my mom's house. Brian couldn't miss any work, so it was just me and the boys. We stayed there until around dinner time. They call my mom "Grammy" and she's their "Flower Grammy" because my mom is a Master Gardner. I'm not just saying that, she really is a certified Master Gardner. And her yard looks like a park. Like a garden park, not a playground one. I wish I had taken photos of that. But I did take photos while we were visiting, and so did my mom. Here are the photos:



Mom and Jack love blimps, Ethan LOVED this blimp too. He carried it around quite a bit.

Stephen loved this umbrella. He's pretty cute with it.
After that we drove to my dad's house, about 30 minutes south of my mom's. We were there through Sunday. Saturday morning we went to this Easter Egg hunt. The boys were too late to find eggs. It was sad, I could tell Stephen was really sad, he didn't even have a fit, he was just sad, he's still talking about it. Break my heart! I might hide eggs here later, he will never know the difference. Anyhow they had a firetruck you could climb on.
And hay to play in. Actually this hay is where the eggs were hidden, but none here.


Don't worry too much about them! Look at all this Easter Loot the Bunny left them! SCORE!
After Church on Sunday we went to my Grandparents' house for Easer Lunch.
this is my Papa, my Grandma, me and the boys. Look how red Stephen's hair is!
My dad is pulling Ethan's ears. Ethan LOVES my dad. He looked for him this morning but we are back home. It was a little sad, but mostly cute. He was happy to have his Daddy back, so I think he's fine. cupcake face!


More cupcake face
And look at these cute rainboots! They are from my mom to the boys. They have Birthday's coming up. Her Target didn't have the full selection of boots, so I picked these up today, but they are actually from my mom.


My kids have everything. You would not believe all the stuff they have gotten in the past week! Build A Bears, candy, clothes, toys, art supplies... then they have birthday stuff pileing up all over! The thing is they are really FUN to buy for. They love everything, they really take joy in all their stuff, and they are always cute and thankful and stuff. But yea, they have a LOT of stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Erin,
Sounds like you had fun with your mom. Wish you had taken pictures of her garden - I'd love to see it.
Glad you were able to see your Dad and stop in and see your grandparents - I know they are always so happy to see you and your family.
I was so glad to hear that you do not have cancer - I know that must have been quite a scare for you.
I plan on going to Chicago in July to see Topher and Julie - looking forward to that.

Thanks so much for all the photos you put up of your kids - someday I hope to meet them.

Love you,

Sharon