Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another update

Still sick. No one is dehydrated. We are all drinking a lot, sipping all the time.

I'm better than yesterday, just a bit.

Boys are running full strength, but still have the crud. *I can tell when they poop if you want to be specific*

The house still stinks, did I tell about that? They pooped all over their room and we can't get the smell out. I want to throw up all day.

Brian is healthy. He's off work until March 5th. We hope to go visit my friend Tracey next weekend. We won't if we still have plague, she has kids and none of them want this.

I made my super squish appointment for my boobs. March 17. Apparently they use a different machine and stuff for super squishes and ultrasound stuff and all, so they only do a few a day so it is far out. I assume if they really thought I was on the edge of dieing of cancer they would get me in sooner?

I've lost ten pounds. If you want to loose ten pounds quick come on over and let me give you some germs. I'm sure I can find some.

2 comments:

Liz S. said...

Erin,
Have a well person go to the Ace Hardware store near you (hope you have them) (both a well person and Ace Hardware) and buy a product called Atmosklear. It's 'spensive - $20 for a big bottle, but it WILL take care of your residual poopy odors. Spray the carpet and whatever - it is an odorless enzyme deodorizer and it WORKS!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

Keep feeling better! Losing 10 pounds that way just may not be worth it, as nice as losing weight sounds! You poor thing!