Sunday, November 25, 2007

More soon...

We are all sick here. I will write more later, but for now enjoy this photo:


If you don't know this is my step-mom Sue, Brian, Stephen, Santa, Ethan, Me, and my Daddy.

Short cute story:

Stephen wants some play doh for Christmas. I have it on good authority that Santa will bring some to the house. Stephen is not totally pleased with this. I told him when we went to see this Santa that he can tell him about the play doh in person. Stephen marched right up to him and when Santa asked what he wants he said, "Play doh!" Santa said that sounded very nice and he would try to bring some. Stephen looked around... Then we took the pics. Then Santa gave us nice puzzles out of his bag. Stephen said, "No Santa, I want Play Doh!" and then tried to trade out his puzzle for Play Doh. I had to explain that Santa will come to our house and bring the play doh there.

No comments: