Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Ethan Turns Three



We didn't have a real party.

We did get a huge thing of cupcakes but Ethan broke into them and ate all the frosting and made a mess of the cakes. Which stinks because I want cupcakes.

But we had fun anyhow. He got a memebership to a local Children's Museum, which he loves. We have already gone twice. He got some toys, but not tons of them, which I like.

He told me he feels like he's a big boy now that he's three.

The video is of him getting a very special card from my mom. He got this same card last year and loved it until it was dead. It lasted a good ten months though. So Mom, being brilliant, got him the same one! He did a super happy dance/song, but I didn't catch that on video.


ETA Try the video again, I linked the wrong one. hugs!

1 comment:

Shara said...

Wow he is THREEEEE:) That is crazy to think how big our kids are getting:) Happy Birthday Ethan!