Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bread

Look, I made perfect bread. It was delicious. What's that? You don't come here to look at perfect bread? Well fine here you go:
That's more like it! And also this:
No wait, I try NOT to see that face! haha.
Let's try this one:
Aww that's cute. Ethan loves that photo of Brian. Hmmm, do I have any great pics of Stephen?

Awww Yeah, there you go. He's a ROCKSTAR. *this was actually supposed to be showing his super smart looking church outfit on Sunday. He and Brian put it together. With no regards to my "elastic pants and tucking in shirts can't coexist" rule. But he did look stinking adorable.
Also at church this Sunday Stephen stood in front of our whole church and shared his testimony. That's something we do once a month, have the opportunity for anyone to do that. So he did and it was so sweet that I memorized it:
I know that Jesus created everything in the whole wide world. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Now how's that for the testimony of a 4 year old? I think it's perfection.




No comments: