Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go Seminoles

Today Brian and Stephen went out to Tallahassee for the FSU game.

Here is Stephen with Renegade the horse that the indian rides on. So he's like, half our mascot. Here is a super cute pic of Brian and Stephen. What a beautiful day it was.
And these next shots are a photo series. Stephen being a total ham.
Weird face.
"oooh my" shocked face.
While that was happening me and Ethan went to a craft show. He was extra special good. I looked around. I had hoped to get more ideas for Christmas gifts but didn't really. I did buy the boys some cute toys. I'll take pics with them another time. I really like getting them some handmade toys. These are ducks on sticks and you push them and they have wheels with flaps for feet. No pics for me though, we just have the one camera.

No comments: