Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rain Boots!

You may remember the boys got rain boots from their Grammy back at Stephen's birthday? Well it hasn't rained much sense they got them. So being the fun mommy that I am I decided to make our own mud/rain puddles for them to stomp.

I'd like to also add that I see adorable photos like this only with kids wearing cute clothes and looking all groomed and smashing. What's up? Am I the only mom who lets her kids hang out in PJ tops and underwear/diapers half the day? I could hardly make them go get dressed just to do this photo shoot, and I'd have hated to miss the opportunity ya know. So anyhow this is how we roll at The Kellogg Show.



*note to self, right by the brick wall is not the very best place to build a mud puddle for stomping*

In other news both boys have the cold or whatever it is, but no one is super sick. Last night they seemed sicker, I think it's one of those ones where it's worse when you are trying to sleep.

Ethan peed in the potty yesterday. Just a tiny tinkle, more of just a "tink" really, but he did it and he was proud. I don't really think he knows yet when he's gonna pee though, he was totally shocked that pee came out of his little business. Stephen is doing great, he had one accident a few days ago, but it was while RUNNING for the potty. He got caught off gaurd, during dinner. All the sudden, "Mommy I gotta go potty RIGHT NOW!" And he ran. But then I hear, "Mommy I peed in the potty and all over around it." He wasn't kidding either, it was all over. But one accident in more than a week is wonderful and we are very happy.

Brian is well on his way to fixing the pool pump! He researched online and stuff and took photos of it before taking it apart and found a part that needs replacing and we ordered it from our local Pinch-A-Penny.

I think that's all my new news. Did I tell yall I was published in another magazine? It's the current issue of Stamp and Scrap Arts. I'm actually RIGHT next to my super stamping idol Kim Hughes. I might put a pic of that later.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE! My kids were in t-shirts and underwear until they wanted to play Army so no, you are NOT the only Mom who lets them run around the house like that. Hell, I'm still in my PJ's and it's 12:30! haha!!

Jen said...

Hey Erin, I just discovered your blog through Shara's. I had to laugh at this post, because I also let my kids wear p.j.'s half the day! Good to see you on here!