Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stephen's Story on the Blog

The following post is by Stephen who had the camera and will be telling you about our hiking trip we took a few weeks ago.

Well it's on a hike. And it's like, there is a tunnel under a bridge.

Well there is a hole that goes under the bridge. So it actually might let fish in.


I was behind. Mommy, Ethie and Daddy.


Well, Ethie was about to go inside. It's a slave cabin. The slaves lived in these cabins. They did not want to be slaves. The buildings are made out of shells. Let's move on.


Well, there is a bunch of dirt, but there is also some grass. There is also a tortoise. And that is my shadow.

And we played games in a visitor center.


The End.

~Stephen Kellogg age 4



4 comments:

Linda B said...

Good work Stephen, your story is nice and your pictures are great too! I love your tortoise.

Grammy

Anonymous said...

Oh my Stephen, you take wonderful pictures! I love seeing your shadow! Great story!

Liz S. said...

Stephen, you are a Good Writer and Photographer. I enjoyed your post!!

TJ said...

Priceless!