Tuesday, September 01, 2009

First Day of School

It's official. Stephen is a school kid. I'm sad and happy at the same time. I'm mostly happy, he was SO proud and happy to be going to school. In this first picture he's showing you his "homework". He had breakfast there at the school, ceral, fruit and toast. We took a first day of school picture, then he went to his class. Like all seperations he's faced he didn't even look back. He found a spot on the circle rug and started doing exercises with the other kids. I won't lie to you guys, I can't wait for 11:30 when I pick him up. I'm going to take Ethan to the children's museum in a few minutes, try to distract us both. But I miss my Teeny. I know he's having fun though, so it's all good.

1 comment:

Shara said...

looks like he is going to have a fun year! It is crazy our boys are that old!