Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hair Cutting Day

So Saturday I cut everyone's hair. I even cut my own hair! I wanted to do a chin lenght cut, but Brian just wasn't on board. So this is what I did:
It's kinda similar to the hair I always have but several inches shorter. (about 6 inches shorter) Here is the kicker though. NO ONE noticed! I guess that's good, no one attacked me and said, "What the heck happened to your hair" so I must have done an ok job on the cut. But I cut a TON of hair off and no one notices? I mean even people who KNEW I was going to cut my hair didn't notice.
The more dramatic hair cut was Stephen. He has wanted a mohawk for some time now. I decided he could have one. This first pic is beautiful to me and I think I'm going to frame it.


He loves it. Every day he asks if he still has a mohawk. He likes it best "up" but he is ok with it down too. Actually down it looks fairly conservative. I was obsessive about making it look even and straight in either position.
Ethan and Brian got haircuts too. Brian is not here and Ethan won't let me take a photo of him. He is totally potty trained now! For the first week he was afraid of going when we were out, like wouldn't use a public restroom, but he's over that now.



No comments: